Are you using barcodes to capture and route information into your document management system? You could be! Read on to find out how Square 9 software is revolutionizing document scanning and capture automation.
Capturing Information via Barcodes
If you're not using barcode technology, you're not getting the full advantage of your document management system's capabilities. Here's a list of key benefits:
- No manual intervention. Automatic reading and assessment of your documents reduce manual labor costs and human error.
- Separating documents. Scanning large batches of documents is a tremendous time-saver, but without barcodes, documents may be read as individual pages or together as one file. Barcodes automatically separate documents, eliminating manual separation processes and saving valuable time.
- Tying information together. It's not uncommon to add new documents to an existing database. Barcode technology can link the two files, eliminating the possibility of outdated information and errors.
- Save valuable time. Manually separating and indexing documents is a huge waste of your organization's time. Let Square 9 software take on the job to avoid mistakes and save staff time.
- Improve accuracy. Square 9 barcode recognition software rivals OCR technology when it comes to accuracy.
- Reduce costs. Manual data entry is costly and inefficient. An error of just one digit can cost thousands of dollars and harm your organization's reputation. Barcode labels eliminate these legitimate concerns.
- Ensure document completion. There's no sure way to know if a scanned file is complete. Barcodes communicate with your document management system signaling when a document package is complete.
- Find information faster. It can be next to impossible to find a file that's been stored incorrectly. Intelligent barcode technology seamlessly integrates data into your document management system and reduces the risks caused by manual data entry errors and omissions.
To learn more ways Square 9 software can make your document management strategy more efficient, contact us at Advanced Office today!