Ricoh Toner Cartridge / Container Recycling Program
RICOH® recommends that our customers utilize their local recycling resources whenever possible to reduce environmental impact and encourages recycling of end-of-life consumables and supplies. If local recycling is not available, our Toner Cartridge/Container/Maintenance Kit Return Program makes returning the items easy.
How to Return Your Used Ricoh, Savin, Lanier Consumer Replaceable Items
Ricoh Americas encourages recycling of all end-of-life copier equipment and supplies. Our Toner Cartridge / Container / Maintenance Kit Return Program makes it easy by simply re-using the replacement cartridge box as a return package.
Based upon the type of product(s) you possess, there are two different preparation methods used for returning consumable items:
- For those cartridges that have UPS or FedEx shipping labels inside, remove the label from the box. Place the used cartridge in the box and tape the pre-paid shipping label to the outside of the package. Please utilize the return instructions on the form.
- For those cartridges and maintenance kits that DO NOT have UPS or FedEX shipping labels inside the box, click the link below marked Prepaid Shipping Label to click the red button and print out a pre-paid shipping label for return of the item. Once printed, tape the pre-paid shipping label to the outside of the package. Please utilize the return instructions on the form.
Instructions: How to Prepare Materials for Shipment
To help further reduce the overall energy use and CO2 impact associated with the return transportation process, whenever possible, use the instructions below to consolidate shipments.
Please tape multiple used toner cartridges (in their cartons) together (quantities may vary).
Note: See size guidelines below.
Or, place multiple cartridges in a larger carton (tape all seams to prevent leakage).
Note: The dimensions of the return package should not exceed maximum parcel limitations:
- Packages can be up to 165 inches (419 cm) in length and girth combined.
- Girth = (2x Width + 2x Height)
- Packages can be up to 108 inches (270 cm) in length.
- Weight should not exceed 25 lbs.
Note: Other return instructions in this box may be outdated information.
- Next, tape the pre-paid shipping label to the package made above. Drop the package off at a UPS shipping location or include it with your next pick-up or drop-off at your facility.
- Note: If consumer calls for a UPS pick up for this specific item, cost is borne by consumer.
- Follow the link and click the red button to fill out the UPS form and print out a shipping label
- You will need an EDP code (it should be on the toner box) if you don't have one, just give us a call (714-547-9535)
- Prepaid Shipping Label
Lexmark Toner Recycling
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP)
Lexmark is dedicated to environmentally friendly business practices. We encourage customers to do their part by following the steps below to recycle printer toner cartridges.
Step 1: Package It
Place the used cartridge in the bag from your new cartridge.
Step 2: Box It
Place the bag containing your used cartridge into the empty box from your new cartridge. Tape the box closed.
Step 3: Label It
Attach the return label included in the box or printed from Lexmark’s web site.
Step 4: Ship It
Place your cartridge for return pick up by the designated carrier.
Kyocera Toner Recycling
Kyocera ECO footPRINT toner recycling program
To recycle Kyocera toners, simply request an ECO footPRINT box from us, fill it up, and send it back...No charge! Click here to request a box.
For mor information on Kyocera's ECO footPRINT program, click here.