Making Educators More Productive and Effective
The very concept of education depends on good communication. Teachers need the ability to effectively convey information to their students and peers.
At the same time, schools and organizations involved in education need to manage a considerable amount of information. For example, these institutions may need to keep records on past and present students for several years. As more and more records build up, they can create storage and budgetary issues.
Also, the risk of damaging or losing important information increases with physical documents. This can lead to even greater problems for both students and educators.
Advanced Office has a wide range of document scanning solutions for customers involved in education. We can help you reduce your operating costs and keep information protected and easily retrievable. You’ll also be able to communicate with others better.
Advanced Office’s Solutions for Education
Advanced Office’s stock of products enhances educators’ ability to produce, distribute and present information:
- Our digital duplicators allow you to print high volumes of documents at minimal cost.
- Our scanners utilizes document scanning to convert paper documents to digital files.
- Our multifunction copiers enable you to print, scan and send documents from a single device.
- Our digital whiteboards improve your ability to create content and share ideas.
- Our projectors give you clear, stunning images for your presentations and lessons.
In addition to our copiers and equipment, Advanced Office also offers a suite of Document Solutions to help customers in education work better:
- Managed Print Services and Output Management let you monitor and regulate how your printers are used. In turn, they help you keep your budget and your supply usage under control.
- Document Management and Document Scanning gives you the ability to store, retrieve and protect your information with far greater ease and less cost.
Other Industry Solutions
Advanced Office’s solutions can meet the needs of other industries as well. Go to the following pages for details:
For more information on how Advanced Office can help organizations in the education field,