Advanced Office is looking for a Challenger sales executive that is interested in representing a world-class sales and service organization with a 40 year track record of success. You’ll work for management that is straight-forward, supportive, and strategic in their approach to clients and the sales team. If you are a high-performing account executive that wonders if there may be a better team to represent and work with, we welcome you to apply for this position!
- 3 to 8 years of B2B industry experience in the print, digital imaging, and/or document management space.
- Ability to problem-solve and think independently
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically in an account
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to expand space in current accounts
- A valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, an excellent driving record, and acceptable levels of insurance
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Establish and expand relationships in current account base
- Conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments and meet with clients and prospective clients.
- Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
- Expand product/service footprint in current clients
- Identify and demonstrate benefits and value to prospective clients and key decision makers.
- Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and profitability goals.
This position offers:
- Rich, uncapped commissions and earning potential
- Base salary and full benefits package
- Monthly and quarterly bonus and commissions
- Annual President’s Club Trip
- Position in a high performing sales team
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- General working hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with limited absences
- Daily travel to customer locations (Mostly virtual meetings during quarantine)
- Appropriate business attire consistent with AO dress code
- Compliance with Employee Handbook and other office safety requirements
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, activities or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. These may change at any time with or without notice.
Advanced Office, an authorized independent dealer and service center for Ricoh, Kyocera, Lexmark, Kip, and Panasonic equipment, invites exceptional individuals to pursue careers in our exciting organization. Founded in 1977, we are one of the largest Ricoh dealers in the Western United States and as we continue to grow, we are looking for highly motivated team members to contribute their talent and skills.