Officially a Top Workplace in Southern California
The Orange County Register has recognized Advanced Office as one of it's Top Workplaces for 2020 and we are thrilled that our employees get such satisfaction from working here.
Our work has never been more essential
While we are all a little more spread out than usual, our team has been hard at work supporting the crucial efforts of our customers. We partner with hospitals, grocery stores, financial institutions, charities, and other essential businesses to help keep our communities running strong. As other customers begin to come back online, we will be there to support them too.
Our team members are hard-working, resourceful, generous, and compassionate. If you want to be part of a team that cares about each other and about our customers, take a look at the open roles and apply today.
What to expect from our interview process during COVID-19 quarantine?
While the situation continues to evolve daily, we are following CDC and State of California guidelines to keep everyone safe. Our interview process during this time is similar to how we've always interviewed, but with a few modifications to keep everyone safe. Here's what you can expect:
- The process will generally start with a short phone call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist to go over your resume
- The next interview will be conducted by web utilizing Zoom or GoToMeeting and our web cameras to make this as close to a face-to-face interview as possible
- The next step is a visit to our Irvine headquarters office to meet in person with our HR Director and take our personality assessment.
- You will be asked to fill out a health screening questionnaire prior to arriving: https://www.goadvanced.com/visitor-health-screening-questionnaire
- Visitors, as well as Advanced Office personnel that you meet with, are required to wear face coverings and have their temperature taken by a contactless thermometer upon entry
- Meetings will be in large conference rooms to ensure at least six feet of separation
- We ask that you not shake hands during this visit, for your safety and ours
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist or Director of HR at 714-547-9500.