Seeking an experienced, motivated, tech-savvy, and team-oriented individual to service Ricoh, Kyocera, and Lexmark office products in Los Angeles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on in-field office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Provide high quality technical support and customer service
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Attend scheduled service meetings and collaborate regularly with fellow technicians
- Keep current with new technology through manufacturer’s classes and computer based training
- Manage, organize, and optimize parts inventory
- Follow prescribed administration procedures to ensure proper collection and reporting of required data
- Must be able to lift, push and/or pull 50+ lbs
- Additional duties as assigned
- Time management, resource allocation, and territorial considerations
- Current with training requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must have reliable, clean, and well-maintained vehicle, company-approved insurance requirements, a valid Driver’s License, and an excellent driving record
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience and training with Ricoh
- Connectivity background
- Strong computer and smart phone skills
Benefits: Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, and Sick Time
Advanced Office, an authorized independent dealer and service center for Ricoh, Kyocera, and Lexmark equipment, invites exceptional individuals to pursue careers in our exciting organization. We are one of the largest Ricoh dealers in the Western United States and as we continue to grow quickly, we are looking for highly motivated team members to contribute their talent and skills.
Please apply and upload your resume at: www.goadvanced.com/application
Contact Andrew Dixon at 714-547-9400 x 235 with any questions.
Advanced Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.