Helping Law Firms Handle Information Better
Law firms and other businesses connected with the legal profession need to handle many kinds of documents on a daily basis. Among these could be:
- Case files
- Time tracking information
- Billing records
Managing all of this information can present some enormous problems, especially if you’re dealing with paper documents. You’ll need to worry about having enough space and funds to store these documents. On top of that, losing some important piece of information or having it fall into the wrong hands could prove disastrous for your case.
Advanced Office can help relieve your business of these problems. We offer a variety of solutions to help organizations in the legal profession manage their information and their overhead better.
Advanced Office’s Solutions for the Legal Profession
Advanced Office’s selection of Document Solutions can help law firms keep their documents organized and related expenses low:
- Our Scanning Solutions enable lawyers and clerks to convert paper files to digital formats quickly, accurately and securely.
- Our Output Management solutions offer several options for tracking printed documents.
- Our Document Management and Workflows solutions enable law firms to process, distribute and protect their important information. They can restrict and monitor access to private or sensitive documents.
- Our Managed Print Services help law firms minimize the funds, time and energy that go into printing documents.
Other Industry Solutions
Advanced Office’s solutions have helped organizations in a variety of different industries function better. Click the links below for more information:
For more details on how our products and services enable law firms to improve their processes,